FREE COACHING AND ALLIED SCHEMES FOR THE CANDIDATES BELONGING TO MINORITY COMMUNITIES
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist and Parsis) for preparation of Competitive Exams of Group A, B and C services (ACS/ APS/ Bank P.O./Clerk) under State & Central Govt. Departments under “FREE COACHING AND ALLIED SCHEMES for the candidates belonging to minority communities” sponsored by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India . Course Duration- 4 Months; 4 Hrs. per day
Application along with testimonial may be submitted on or before 10/06/2014 to the General secretary, Markazul Ma’arif, Madani Nagar, Markaz Road, Hojai, Nagaon,Assam-782435 or can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application format can be downloaded from www.markazulmaarif.org. Candidates will be selected as per the prescribed provisions of the Scheme. Details of short listed candidates will be published in the website of the coaching institute.
For more details, please Contact 9954084795, 9854019792, 9401517148, 9435433577.
ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA FOR THE CANDIDATES UNDER FREE COACHING AND ALLIED SCHEMES FOR THE CANDIDATES BELONGING TO MINORITY COMMUNITIES
1) Minority Communities notified under section 2(c) of NCM Act, 1992 are eligible for this Scholarship Scheme. They are: – Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis(Zoroastrians).
2) Students/Candidates belonging to minority communities can apply for free coaching/training in response to the advertisement published by the Coaching Institutes selected under this Scheme.
3) The annual income of the student/parent or guardian of student should not exceed Rs.3.00 lakh per annum from all sources.
4) Candidates must have secured the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission into the desired courses/recruitment examinations.
5) Free Coaching is provided by the Coaching Institutes selected under this Scheme for Competitive examinations for recruitment to Central and State (Group A,B,C) Services such as IAS/ACS/Bank p.o./Clerk.
6) The maximum duration of a coaching programme is 4 month.
7) Type of Coaching: Coaching/remedial coaching
8) Coaching/ training fee per candidate: Amount of Stipend per month for Group ‘A’ Services, subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs. 2,000/- to Rs.3000 /- for outstation candidates, Rs. 1500/-for local Candidates, as fixed by the Institute.
9) Benefits of Coaching Scheme: Benefits under this Scheme can be availed by a particular student once only, irrespective of the number of chances he/she may be entitled to in a particular Competitive Examination. The Coaching Institution will be required to take an Affidavit from the student that he/she has not taken any benefit under this Scheme earlier.
In case, where the Examination is conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary and Main, the candidates will be allowed to take coaching of the Preliminary as well as the Main Examination, but coaching for the Main Examination will be allowed only to those who have qualified in the Preliminary Examination for the year concerned.
10) The name of the student selected by the Coaching Institute for a particular Coaching is displayed by the Coaching Institute in its website. The student may also get in touch with the Coaching Institute where he/she has applied for the Coaching course.
11) Stipend is credited to the student’s account by the Coaching Institutes as per the prescribed rates for Local and Outstation candidates on monthly basis for the duration of the Coaching Programme.
12) The notified Officers in the States/UTs under the Pre-Matric and Post-MatricScholarship may be contacted for this purpose.